Selling your home can be an exciting but stressful time. Luckily, you are not alone in this process. Finding the right listing agent is key to having a successful, smooth experience. Your listing agent will help you price and market your home, negotiate with home buyers, and walk you through home inspection and closing. Because of these things, you will want to find someone who has your best interest in mind and is knowledgeable and experienced. Select an agent about six to eight weeks before putting your home on the market. Ask your friends and family for recommendations and conduct interviews with a few agents before making a final decision. During each interview, make sure you clearly state your goals for the sale and what you’re looking for in an agent. Therefore, to help pick the best agent for you, here’s what you should consider.
* Have they sold any homes in your neighborhood in the past year?
* Are there particular types of homes/properties that they specialize in?
* What is their process for marketing homes?
* Will you be working with the same individual through the process or will it be a team?
* Is their level of responsiveness as quick as you’d like?
* Do they have an average sold-to-list timeline?
* How many listings are they managing right now?
* Ask about their brokerage’s fee?
* Can you talk to one of their previous clients?
Using this criteria, narrow down your options and find the right fit for you!
Interview any of our Realtors! Feel free to reach out to us.