As of May 7, 2020, physical showings of properties are again permitted in the State of Michigan. We understand that home buyers and sellers might be nervous about opening up their homes or touring homes right now. We care about our clients’ needs and the safety of our communities.
Virtual tours are still an option to view homes, and arrangements for this can be made with your Realtor using technology tools like Zoom or FaceTime. We are always available via email, text, and video conference calls for virtual consultations. Thankfully, documents are able to be signed electronically when possible.
To keep everyone safe, the strict precautions we will be taking for those who would like to have In-person home showings are as follows:
- All in-person meetings must be done by appointment
- No more than 4 people may be at a property at one time. No in-person open houses are permitted
- All persons must maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times
- Landlords/property managers may not arrange in-person showings of a rental unit until after the current tenant has vacated
- Encourage wearing masks and gloves while viewing a home
- Ask buyers to refrain from touching surfaces in a home including door knobs and light switches
- Minimize the time physically in a home
We are all looking forward to getting back to “business as usual” – whatever that will look like in our new normal. In the meantime, we are still here working to move you forward
If you are considering making a move in the near future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!