Skip to content
These 5 buying tips will save you time, money, and headaches!
- Get Pre-Qualified – Before you can seriously consider purchasing a home, it’s important to know exactly how much you can afford.
- Always Think Resale – Homes backing up to a busy street or railroad sell for less and take longer to sell than other homes in the neighborhood
- Aesthetics Can Be Changed – Flooring, light fixtures, plumbing, paint colors and wallpaper can all be changed
- Don’t WAIT! – Too often we’ve seen home buyers fall in love with a property, wait a few days to decide, then the home they fell in love with is SOLD
- Compare Sales – To determine the best price to offer on a home, as your Realtor to do a comparable market analysis to look at the recent sales of similar homes